Pivot’s Shuttle delivers the eMTB experience like no other.
The Shuttle looks a lot like our other Trail and Enduro models because it is – it has the same type of progressive geometry, ultra-capable suspension, and a state-of-the-art lightweight carbon-fibre chassis that magically makes you a better rider in the most demanding terrain. Shimano’s STEPS eMTB system amplifies your capabilities, enabling you to ride harder, ride further, and explore previously unthinkable routes. The Shuttle is everything that’s great about mountain biking – only now, you get to experience more of it. Way more.
Watch Pivot athletes Aaron Chase and Stephanie McDaniel make the rugged trails of Arizona's South Mountain Park their playground on Shuttles.
- Shimano Steps BT-E8010 504Wh
- BRAKESShimano XT M8020 4-piston
- CASSETTEShimano XTR M9100 10-51t
- CHAINShimano M9100 12-Speed
- CRANKSETShimano XT M8050 w/ Shimano E-MTB 34t - 170mm
- CYCLE COMPUTERShimano SC-E8000
- DERAILLEURShimano XTR M9100 SGS 12-Speed
- DRIVE UNITShimano Steps DU-E8000
- FORKFox Factory E-MTB 36 29", 44mm offset, FIT4 - 160mm
- GRIPSPhoenix Team Padloc
- HANDLEBARPhoenix Team Carbon - 760mm
- HEADSETPivot Precision Sealed Cartridge
- MODE ASSIST SWITCHShimano SW-E7000 Assist Switch
- REAR SHOCKFox Factory Float DPX2
- ROTORShimano XT RT81 CenterLock - 180/203mm
- SADDLEPhoenix WTB Pro Vigo (SM), Phoenix WTB Pro Hightail Trail (MD-XL)
- SEATPOSTFox Transfer 125mm (SM), Fox Transfer 150mm (MD-XL)
- SHIFTERSShimano XTR Rapidfire Plus M9100 12-Speed
- STEMPhoenix Team Enduro/Trail - 45mm
- TIRE FRMaxxis Minion DHF 29" x 2.5" TR, EXO+, 3CT
- TIRE RRMaxxis Minion DHR II 29" x 2.4" TR, EXO+, 3CT
- WHEELSDT Swiss EB 1535, 30mm - 29"