Magura MT7 MTB Disc Brake -Pair
The Magura MT7 MTB Disc Brake is a legitimate heir to Magura's respected "Gustav M" downhill brake, as it has optimum heat transfer, clearly defined pressure points, and maximum power.
Developed for gravity and high-speed Enduro riders, the aluminium, two-finger brake lever (with tool-free adjustment) provides the necessary ergonomics for perfect brake control.
Optimum use of materials exactly where needed, and with a Carbotecture® SL brake handle bracket and a lightweight aluminium lever, powerful braking power doesn’t need to be heavy.
The additional braking power of 4 pistons adapted from Magura’s motor sport experience, gives you all the fine control and maximum stability you will ever need, even on the most difficult terrain, and on long descents.
- Ergonomic, 2-finger, aluminium brake lever
- Carbotecture® housing & handlebar clamp
- Adjustable lever reach
- Forged, 4-piston brake caliper
- MagnetiXchange brake pistons for easy brake pad replacement
- Compatible with all Magura Storm and Storm SL discs
- Material Master: Carbotecture® SL
- Material Lever blade: Aluminium hollow
- Material Caliper: Aluminium
- Hydraulic: Yes
- Brake Medium Royal Blood
- EBT: Yes
- BAT/TPA: Yes - tool-less
- Banjo Fitting: Yes
- 2-Piston: No
- 4-Piston: Yes
- Reach Adjust: Yes - tool-less
- Flip-Flop: Yes
- Shift Mix: Yes
- Remote Mix: Yes
- Recommended rotor: Storm HC
- Lever blade: 2-Finger 4-Finger (opt.) 2-Finger ball-end (opt.) 4-Finger ball-end (opt.)
- Tubing: Magura disc tube
- eBike Switch: No
- Mounting: PM/IS
- Weight: 375g