Oakley Radarlock Path
- Brand: Oakley
- Product Code: cap943
OAKLEY RADARlock Path Sunglasses
The ultimate sport performance product, this revolutionary eyewear lets athletes take full advantage of Oakley?s wide array of performance lenses, thanks to an ingenious invention called Switchlock? Technology that makes lens changing fast and hassle-free. Switchlock lets you adapt your vision for any environment and keep up with changing light, and all lenses are optimized with the unrivaled clarity and impact resistance of High Definition Optics? (HDO?). Engineered to meet the uncompromising demands of world-class athletes, RadarLock? changes the game with a new definition of performance.
Whether you?re competing for Gold or just squeezing every ounce of possibility out of those prized moments of athletic escape, you?re either wearing RadarLock? or wishing you were. If you haven?t heard about Oakley Switchlock Technology, you?re wasting too much time fumbling with the outdated designs of ordinary interchangeable lens systems. Oakley's simple switch mechanism makes the process quick and easy, and the lens is held securely in place without uneven pressures that can bend it and distort your vision. Somebody finally got it right, and did so with a vengeance against conventional technology.
HDO? sets the standard for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance, and RadarLock is racked and revved with all those benefits including Polaric Ellipsoid? geometry to extend clarity across the entire lens. The sweeping contour gives you a wide-open view with maximized peripheral vision and enhanced side protection against sun, wind and impact. You?ll have optical performance rated at ANSI Z87.1, and that same uncompromising level of standards applies to protection against high velocity and high mass impact. For even more protection, Oakley's Plutonite? lens material filters out every eye-searing ray of UV.
The lightweight yet insanely durable frame is made of O Matter? and shaped with surge ports to maintain a cooling flow of air. Interchangeable nose pads let you achieve a comfortable, customizable fit, and the earsocks are made of the same sport-optimized Unobtainium? to increase grip when you sweat. You won?t feel any uneven pressure points with this frame because its Three-Point Fit doesn?t hook your ears ? it just holds the frame comfortably in place while keeping the lens in precise optical alignment.
RadarLock comes in an Oakley Soft Vault case that lets you store an extra lens, and each frame comes with two lenses: one for bright days and one for low-light conditions. Choose Oakley HDPolarized technology and enjoy the glare-killing clarity of the best polarized lenses on the planet.
Balance light transmission and tune your vision with Iridium? lens coatings, and take advantage of Oakley Photochromic technology for optics that darken automatically in response to sunlight. Oakley Authentic Prescription Lens Inserts are available for RadarLock Path and Pitch.
- Oakley Switchlock? interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel airflow for the comfort of cooling
- Unobtainium earsocks that increase grip when you sweat
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lens in precise optical alignment
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for secure, customizable fit that maximizes comfort
- Metal icon accents
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- Lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- Polarized Options?Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Oakley Photochromic lens options: The lens darkens and lightens in response to changing light conditions
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Vented or non-vented lens configurations
- Two lens shapes to choose from
- Oakley Authentic Prescription Lens Inserts available
Also available in: Polarised