Gloworm CX900 Urban Front Light
- Brand: Gloworm
- Product Code: GLOWORMCX900
GLOWORM CX900 URBAN FRONT LIGHT
The revolutionary CX takes innovation to a new level. The CX is much more than a well priced commuter light ? the CX series takes all-in-one lighting into the future. The CX uses custom replaceable optics to produce a beam perfect for the desired application, for convenience it is USB chargeable and can be mounted seamlessly on the bars or helmet.
Weighing only 200 grams, the CX can be charged whilst being used meaning it can be charged using a dynamo USB device. The CX is OTG (On The Go) capable and can be used to charge other devices, such as your phone or GPS.
The CX has a replaceable battery for extended runtimes and utilises common mounting sytems for ultimate versatility. It also comes with a removable wired remote allowing safe use of the light without needing to remove your hands from the bars.
- 900 Lumen
- IMT Technology
- Aluminium Body
- 200 grams
- Water Resistant (IP65)
- 5.2 AHr Lithium Ion Battery
- 2 X Cree S3 XP-G2 LEDS
- Replaceable Optics
- Appx 2 HR runtime on High (light will begin to dim naturally over time and will last for over 3 hours)
- 5HR Battery minimum charge time (dependent on state of charge)
- Removable USB Remote Switch
- USB Charging
- OTG (On The Go) Charging of other devices
- Bar and Helmet Mount
- Travel Lock Function
What?s in the box:
- Battery (Installed in light)
- Bar Mount Assembly (Quick Release with Quarter Turn)
- Helmet Mount Assembly (Made to be used with GoPro ? all parts included)
- 4 x Adhesive Velcro Squares
- Hex Tools (1.5mm/3mm)
- Button Mount/Rubber Shim
- Zip Ties
- 4 x Mount Plate Screws
- Remote Button
- Micro USB Charge Cable
- OTG Cable
- Spare Optic (Wide/Spot)
- Generic Instructions
TRAIL ? LOW > MEDIUM > HIGH. SPECIAL MODE > SUPER DIM (10 days runtime) (All programmable to user requirements)
COMMUTE ? LOW > HIGH. SPECIAL MODE > FLASH (2HZ ? Low/High) (All programmable to user requirements)
Special modes are activiated by holding down the button for 2 seconds. This allows the user to use the light without the need to cycle through the special mode (or off) and therefore interupting the steady beam of light.
The light is shutdown by holding the button for approximately 5 seconds. IMT gives the user the flexibility of mulitple programme options without being restricted to factory settings.